GLOBAL OPERATIONS & SWITCHING CENTER
The company’s Global Operations & Switching Center is located in one of the world’s premier communications facilities in the center of Manhattan at 111 8th Avenue, New York City. The center is comprised of three primary components: Switches & Network Equipment, Premier Infrastructure, Skilled NOC Personnel & Support
Switches and Network Equipment
- VOIP Session Border Controllers: Sansay VSX Switches
- Prepaid-Debit Switches : NACT IPAX Prepaid/Calling Card Switches
- Internet Routers & Gateways: Cisco 7206 VXR & Cisco AS 5400 Gateways
- Diverse & Redundant Systems Provide 99.99999% Uptime
- Redundant & Diverse AC/DC Power
- Next generation VOIP Peering Center
- Multiple & Diverse Tier I International ISP Backbone Networks
- Interconnection With World’s Elite Global Communication Network Providers
Skilled Network Operations Center (NOC) Personnel & Support
- NOC: Diverse NOC sites in multiple countries for redundancy and 24x7 global coverage.
- Staffing: Technicians highly trained & certified in next generation technologies.
- Management Team: Extremely experienced management team with long & successful history.
- Diagnostics: State-of-the-art next generation diagnostic & test equipment.
- Site Security: Heavily secured site with 24 hour real-time surveillance.